Mission Statement: The mission of North Hall Middle School’s Learning Commons is to guide students to form habits of 21 century learners that will support their quest for lifelong learning.
Facility and Materials:
- Over 14,000 books
- Free Ebooks and Audiobooks
- Print and online reference collection of more than 1400 titles
- The Computer area has 20 student computer stations, scanner, one black and one color laser printer. The computers enable students to use our in-house search tool, Follett Destiny and various computer databases, Print Shop, Microsoft Office Professional® — including Word, Excel, Access, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Nearly 4000 audiovisuals which include Safari Montage videos, DVDs and Playaways
- Over 35 periodical titles for use with curriculum and for recreational reading